AT&T “Worth The Wait”
AT&T’s “It Can Wait” campaign fights back against distracted driving and proves to be a compelling message. By being innovative with our representation of time and perspective, we were able to emphasize our juxtaposition of both light and dark emotions.
We open with a heartwarming moment in every parent’s life caught on camera. A baby’s first steps. It’s sent from one phone to another. A father races home to see it in person. Instantaneous change and a cracked screen move the shot forward with an impactful message. This commercial leaves a lasting and hard-hitting impression with audiences.
Services: CGI, Compositing, Finishing
- Director: Cat Solen
- Agency: Omelet LA
- Producer: Lindsay Colley
- Production Company: Artery Industries
- Executive Producer: Clint Cowen
- VFX Supervisor: Travis Button
- VFX Post-Production Company: Hyphenate
- VFX Producer: Albert Mason
- Compositing Lead: Travis Button
- Compositors: Travis Button